Your name: Lucky imueko
What's your profession;Nollywood actor, a reality TV show co-ordinator, an event planner, an online promoter, movie production organizer and a model.
How many years have you been in the industry now: I am 5years in this Nollywood industry since 2010
How many Nollywood movie have you feature in and mention six?: I have feature 25movies now still working on more movies and titles; Alingo babes,heroes and zeroes,the real college boys,bloody will, bastard Boko,operation no living things in campus And so on e.t.c.
Have you won any award? If yes mention few: yes I won awards and I won my first award from Lagos state aids control agency(LSACA), the second came 2014 were I was the second runer up from the category of best stunt actor, I won another award in 2014 as the most resilient actor of the year.
Who's your role model?: President actors guild of Nigeria chief mrs ibinabo fiberesima ebguka C.E.O serendipity.
Tell us little about your self and background; I am from a family of six, four girls, two boys. Am the last born, i was born 23rd January 1986. Growing up was fun for me just like any normal child until I lost my dad. Ever since then I became an hustler and I have sold trendy and customized fabrics for my client. (To cut the long story short) I thank God were I am today. Love my mum and my family sis and brothers and also love my role model chief mrs ibinabo. And also all my fans I love you all.
What's your advice for the young ones?: for them to focus and keep pushing there dreams with the help of God.
How can people get in touch with you?: Number:08066511545. BBM:266128C3 FB: megaluck imueko Page: lucky imueko aka L I e-mail: luckyimueko@yahoo.com
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Politics,Education,Health and Hot Gossip. We share with you latest information around the globe.
Comments
Post a Comment