He’s always been a fan of going his own way, and Marc
Jacobs wouldn’t settle for anything less than the best for his
new campaign- hence, he hired Adriana Lima.
The Brazilian knockout is all kinds of sexy in the just-released
images, wearing flirty black frocks and captivating the camera
with her unforgettable eyes.
Of his decision to recruit Lady Lima, Marc told ELLE's October
2015 issue, “I wanted this Liz Taylor-esque, almost squirmy
sex appeal, this sultriness, and Adriana does give that. It's a
spirit that I'd like to believe exists in everybody. How people
turn it on and how they see it, that's up to them. Even with
Sofia Coppola, she'll put on a pair of heels and a dress, and
she'll be like, ‘Ooh, I feel so adult and so grown up.’ Or she'll
wear a mink coat and be like, ‘Oh, we're having one of our
adult dinners.’ Me and my friends, we all go through that kind
of thing—we know that we're still the same people, but we
use clothes, we use situations, we kind of romantically, in our
heads, go to something we know as ‘grown-up’ or ‘sexy.’
We're amused and entertained and delighted by playing the
part. I think about Sally Bowles in Cabaret—this awkward
giddiness of playing at a decadent lifestyle.”
Your name: Lucky imueko What's your profession;Nollywood actor, a reality TV show co-ordinator, an event planner, an online promoter, movie production organizer and a model. How many years have you been in the industry now: I am 5years in this Nollywood industry since 2010 How many Nollywood movie have you feature in and mention six?: I have feature 25movies now still working on more movies and titles; Alingo babes,heroes and zeroes,the real college boys,bloody will, bastard Boko,operation no living things in campus And so on e.t.c. Have you won any award? If yes mention few: yes I won awards and I won my first award from Lagos state aids control agency(LSACA), the second came 2014 were I was the second runer up from the category of best stunt actor, I won another award in 2014 as the most resilient actor of the year. Who's your role model?: President actors guild of Nigeria chief mrs ibinabo fiberesima ebguka C.E.O serendipity. Tell us little about your self and backgrou...
Comments
Post a Comment