THE ULTIMATE NIGERIAN MODEL search season3 Audition
Update for male and female Models
26th SEPTEMBER
THIS SATURDAY.
Driff angels Hotel by second NNPC Happy road Rupkokwu
PORT-HARCOURT
# Requirements : Black tank top/black leggings/ heel (no
wedge)/bank teller. hairs must be packed away from the
face..
# Male: black polo top/ black jean/ flat shoe/ with good
haircut/ bank teller. Forms also Available at the Venue
#5000 ONLY..
Or through our Diamondbank cooperate acct: lagarido thrills
Global services no: 0054181967 Bring teller to auditions..
Contacts:
Pin:268bf5f8.
Whatsaap 08032954812
@lagarido.
IG:lagarrido007. Lagaridotv@gmail.com
Your name: Lucky imueko What's your profession;Nollywood actor, a reality TV show co-ordinator, an event planner, an online promoter, movie production organizer and a model. How many years have you been in the industry now: I am 5years in this Nollywood industry since 2010 How many Nollywood movie have you feature in and mention six?: I have feature 25movies now still working on more movies and titles; Alingo babes,heroes and zeroes,the real college boys,bloody will, bastard Boko,operation no living things in campus And so on e.t.c. Have you won any award? If yes mention few: yes I won awards and I won my first award from Lagos state aids control agency(LSACA), the second came 2014 were I was the second runer up from the category of best stunt actor, I won another award in 2014 as the most resilient actor of the year. Who's your role model?: President actors guild of Nigeria chief mrs ibinabo fiberesima ebguka C.E.O serendipity. Tell us little about your self and backgrou...
Comments
Post a Comment